Eat, Shop + More
Our Downtown campus clinic offers quality, low-cost dental care to the general public. Services are delivered by students from VCC's dental hygiene program, under the guidance of experienced instructors.
The following information will help you decide if you would like to benefit from care provided by dental hygiene students at VCC.
- Screening appointments take 30 to 45 minutes. Screening is a way to determine your dental hygiene needs. Patients who are accepted for care are charged a $5 fee that is applied to future dental hygiene services.
- After screening, a student will contact you if your case meets dental hygiene learning needs.
- Dental treatment needs will be referred to one of our community dentists and are not performed at the AV资源dental clinic. The number of appointments is different for each patient depending on your need.
- Dental hygiene care at AV资源costs $30 (including the $5 screening fee).
- Dental insurance is not accepted at the AV资源dental clinic.
Call 604.443.8499 to arrange a screening appointment.